HAMMAMI COUNTER : Sale of Building Materials, Formwork,Scaffolding,
Shoring and Construction Products
Since its creation in 1999, SCPC’s activity has grown significantly. This development required an upgrade in the managerial components in order to withstand the economic environment.
With that in mind, the direction of SCPC Hammami counter has been committed to implement and improve a quality management system conform to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, and founded on the set of values below:
- Client satisfaction
We are committed to provide all necessary resources in order to:
- Fully meet our client’s requirements; Legal and regulatory requirements, the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 as well as our internal provisions.
- Encourage a continuous improvement of our organization in order to strengthen the company to face the changes of the market and cope with the critical situation of the country.
- Ensure the communication improvement between entities and external stockholders.
Our defined policy axes:
- Continuous improvement and customers’ satisfaction
- Achievement of business and commercial objectives
- Improving relationship management with our suppliers
- Continuous skills and performance development for our staff
- Continuous improvement of the efficiency of our quality management system
I commit myself, heart and soul, within the frame of this policy to establish adaptable objectives for each situation by process, and to ensure the deployment of these objectives and of the results associated to the executive staff.
I promise to check during the managerial review, that the management system remains relevant and adequate, in particular relevant of our objectives so that they meet our commitment towards continuous improvement.
My involvement in this solemn commitment is the guarantee is the pledge of involvement of each of our staff.